The Complete Resource for Smallholders & Farmers!
Providing expert guidance to help and inspire smallholders, farmers, livestock owners and anyone interested in country living
Our DVDs give you hands on experience in all your livestock tasks and feature demonstrations with vets and experts in animal health and husbandry. Read our growing range of articles to increase your knowledge in all aspects of livestock, land management, gardening and cooking.
What's New for September 2014
- Our Things to do This Month feature will help you relax and keep up with all the tasks around your smallholding!
- Read our Farm Diary to read how our lambs got on when weaned from the ewes
- Moredun Health Bulletin - Magnesium Disorders in Ruminants
- Article of the Month - Selecting for sound feet - a neglected aspect of sheep breeding (Agnes Winter)
Make sure breeding ewes and, particularly rams, have healthy feet without any defects - developing flocks and their offspring should then require less time to be devoted to foot care.
- Security on Your Farm - protect your assets with Ace Defence.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
If you’re looking for information about a specific smallholding subject, have a quick search in our Index of Articles – and if it’s not there, let us know so that we can fill the gap.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us: @smallholder