The Complete Resource for Smallholders & Farmers!
Providing expert guidance to help and inspire smallholders, farmers, livestock owners and anyone interested in country living
Our DVDs give you hands on experience in all your livestock tasks and feature demonstrations with vets and experts in animal health and husbandry. Read our growing range of articles to increase your knowledge in all aspects of livestock, land management, gardening and cooking.
What's New for October 2014
- Our Things to do This Month feature will help you relax and keep up with all the tasks around your smallholding!
- See our Farm Diary to read about the livestock we have sold
- Moredun Health Livestock Roadshow 2014 - highlighting current livestock health issues - all are welcome and free to attend
- Article of the Month - Be Prepared for Tupping Time - by Chris Lewis.
Make sure your ewes and tups are in tip-top shape.
- Recipe of the Month - Mustardy Pork and Apples - a wonderful Autumn dish!
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
If you’re looking for information about a specific smallholding subject, have a quick search in our Index of Articles – and if it’s not there, let us know so that we can fill the gap.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us: @smallholder