The Complete Resource for Smallholders & Farmers!
Providing expert guidance to help and inspire smallholders, farmers, livestock owners and anyone interested in country living
Our DVDs give you hands on experience in all your livestock tasks and feature demonstrations with vets and experts in animal health and husbandry. Read our growing range of articles to increase your knowledge in all aspects of livestock, land management, gardening and cooking.
What's New for March 2015
- Our Things to do This Month feature will help you relax and keep up with all the tasks around your smallholding!
- Farm Diary - read about what happened on the farm during February
- Moredun Health Bulletin - Bovine Virus Diarrhoea (BVD)
- Article of the Month - Is Grass Enough or Should I Supplement? - analysing your forage
- Recipe of the Month - Colcannon with Poached Egg and Streaky Bacon
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
If you’re looking for information about a specific smallholding subject, have a quick search in our Index of Articles – and if it’s not there, let us know so that we can fill the gap.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us: @smallholder